The Tracking add-on allows you to improve your ad setup based on statistics. It counts the impressions and clicks of your ads and visualizes the range and potential of your ad setup in graphs and numbers.
Tracking with Advanced Ads shows you overviews and insights on the clicks and impressions of your ads. You can individually follow the outreach of your ads and optimize their performance based on statistics by day, month, or year.
- track ad impressions or clicks locally or with Google Analytics
- enable or disable tracking for all or individual ads
- enable link cloaking to hide the target URL
- open individual links in a new window
- add the
sponsoredattributes to links
- dynamically attach page id, slug, or category to external links
- limit ad views to a certain amount of impressions or clicks
- spread impressions and clicks over a given period
- see stats of all or individual ads in your dashboard
- view impressions by day, week, or month
- display stats in a table and graph
- compare stats for ads
- compare stats with the previous or next period, remove stats for all or single ads
- filter stats by ad groups
- send email reports for all or individual ads to different emails
- create public reports for clients
- combine impressions and clicks with any other metrics in Google Analytics
- export stats as CSV
- import stats from CSV
- remove old stats
The documentation of Tracking offers an overview of the features and functions of the plugin. You will also find links to additional in-depth articles and tutorials.
If you have trouble installing or using Tracking, our support team is here to help. As a customer, you get priority email support and updates for one year.