To deliver exceptional support – for free and pro users – and still have time to develop new feature, I’d ask you to read the information below before contacting me.
Please check if your question can be answered here before contacting us.
- FAQ Below
- Issues listed below the Ad Health item in the admin bar in the frontend
- In your WP dashboard: Advanced Ads > Support > Possible issues
- possible other resources like the Codex, Tutorials and Background information.
You can reach out to email@example.com directly to get help, but it would really help us if you’d send your request using the form below with as many fields as possible.ust for testing the new support request form.
Most popular tutorials:
- How to open an ad in a new window
- How to place ads in the header of your site
- Insert ads on responsive / mobile sites
- Responsive image ads
What to include in support requests
In order to answer your questions quickly and actionable I’d ask you to include the following information (if applicable) in your emails:
- public url of your site
- description of what and where ads (don’t) appear
- screenshots from your settings (ad, group, placements)
Pre Sales and Pro Support
If you bought one of the add-ons or have a pre sales question regarding one of them, please don’t hesitate to write as well.