The Google Ad Manager integration for WordPress connects your site with the popular ad server by Google. It allows you to place the ad units on your website without touching any codes or taking care of the complicated mix of header and body tags they normally ask you to implement.
If you don’t know, Google Ad Manager (previously called Google DoubleClick for Publishers, DFP) handles ad management in the cloud and is free for small and medium websites.
Saved us lots of time
We have implemented the Google Ad Manager integration, and it is fantastic. Thanks to Thomas and the team again. It makes things so much easier. You have not only saved us lots of time but ensured things work without tearing my hair out.from Robert, Strategy Manager Digital Sales, Superguide
- Load and place the ad units from your Google Ad Manager account without touching any code
- No need to manually match head and body codes
- Bulk import ad units
- Create responsive ad units
- Choose which ad sizes show up by available space
- Target key/value pairs
- Works with Advanced Ads features like automatic content injection, Display and Visitor Conditions, or Cache Busting
- Works out of the box on AMP pages
- Decide when and how ad containers collapse to prevent empty space on your site
- Works with Google Ad Manager and Google Ad Manager 360
Our Google Ad Manager plugin for WordPress uses inline tags, which don’t need matching head and body codes, and is therefore flexible when delivering different ad units to different users. If you depend on using the Roadblock or SingleRequest options for Google Ad Manager, use the manual setup for Ad Manager tags described here.
If you have trouble installing or using our Google Ad Manager integration, our support team is here to help. You get priority email support and updates for one year as a customer.
Click on the preview image to load and start video from YouTube. By clicking you agree that your information will be sent to and processed by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
Does it work with the Google Ad Manager ad units already placed on the site?
Yes. Existing GPT tags will keep working alongside the GPT tags created by our Google Ad Manager plugin.
Does the plugin write anything into my Google Ad Manager account?
No, the Google Ad Manager Integration just pulls information from the account and does not add anything to it.
Is it possible to continue handling ad performance analysis via Google Ad Manager? Will the data of the ads be updated in GAM after the integration via the plugin?
Our Google Ad Manager add-on does not make any changes to your Google Ad Manager ads at all. It imports your ad codes and allows you to place the GPT tags dynamically on your website. The tracking remains unaffected and can be handled unchanged via Google Ad Manager, just like the ad codes from Google Ad Manager on any other website.
- Google Ad Manager – Troubleshooting
- Google Ad Manager debug guide
- Responsive Google Ad Manager ads
- Key-values targeting in Google Ad Manager on WordPress sites
- Native Ads in Google Ad Manager – a step by step guide
- Fallback ad for empty AdSense and Google Ad Manager ads
- How to center Google Ad Manager ads