This post is also available in: Deutsch
Welcome to Advanced Ads, our free WordPress Plugin to implement AdSense and all other kinds of ads on your WordPress site.
With our plugin, you can define conditions to display ads on specific pages or to specific visitors only. You can optimize your ad revenue using the ad rotation and split test features. It all comes with our quick and easy support for our customers and users.
"Plugin is great – really functional!"
"The Advanced ads pro has lots of usefull functionality.
You can actually manage all your ads in one place.
Support is also excellent. Thanks!"
"Fantastic plugin and support – Highly recommended"
"I have been using this plugin for quite a while now – It is the only ad insertion plugin that works properly with both BuddyPress and Peepso community plugins. I have also used support a few times for tricky situations and the support has been fast and super helpful and of course solved my issues. The plugin is constantly expanding its features and being maintained which is highly important for a premium plugin.
Great ad plugin and highly recommend you use it. Dale."
"I have decided to go for this one because I had a good feeling about the support and I was right.
Fast and efficient and friendly! + the plugin is awesome"
"Best ad plugin on the market"
"I have tried multiple ad plugins and this is by far the best of the bunch. Very simple to set up and many options available. I did have a question and the help service was lightning fast and answered my questions. A++++"
"Never had an issue with it."
"I’ve been using the plugin for months now. I use it to host AdSense Ads. No issues from day one."
"Advanced Ads can be Game Changer, Plus Amazing Support"
"We’ve been using Advanced Ads for the last month or more. It looks to be a game changer for our Ad Management, providing a new level of Ad Tech."
1. Download & install Advanced Ads
Installing Advanced Ads is the first step to bring AdSense on your WordPress site:
To install Advanced Ads we recommend you to use the form above.
If this does not work or you want to do it manually please perform the following steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and click on Plugins and Add New.
- Enter “Advanced Ads” into the search form on the top right corner and hit Enter to start the search.
- Look for Advanced Ads in the search results and click on the Install Now button.
- Click on Activate Plugin.
- You should see the new Advanced Ads item in your WordPress menu.
2. Configuring AdSense
Connect your Google AdSense account
If not, you can create one here.
Follow these steps to verify your site with AdSense:
- Make sure that you have Advanced Ads activated on your WordPress site (see above)
- Go to Advanced Ads > Settings > AdSense
- Connect to your AdSense account using the Connect to AdSense button
- Log in to your AdSense account, verify Advanced Ads and copy the activation key into the field within Advanced Ads
- Enable the Verification code and Auto Ads option. No further coding is needed.
The code will be placed automatically in the right place.
Implementing AdSense on your WordPress site
how many and which ad sizes to place automatically.
Please note that the AdSense verification code is the same as the Auto ads code, so you might have it already implemented.
Follow these steps to verify AdSense on your site before you continue.
To use Auto ads you might need to enable them in your AdSense account.
Do you need more information? Please read the full article on how to set up AdSense Auto Ads.
You can also find your Publisher ID under Settings > Account > Account Information in your AdSense account.
Ads on those pages are reported to have higher click rates and click prices than those on the default version.
Good for you, that you can convert your AdSense Ads into AMP with just one click now when using WordPress and Advanceds Ads.
Here you find the most common reasons for ads not showing up. Our aim is that all items can also be checked by less technical users.
The most common reasons for AdSense not showing up
- The account or site is new => wait 48 hours, but it can also take weeks
- Your site was not added => go to Account > Sites in your AdSense account and add it
- The ad is new => wait 30 minutes
- Your site does not comply with the AdSense policies => review them here
3. Contact us to get help
We provide professional and individual support for our users.
Tell us how we can help you.
We are a partner of Google AdSense.
more than 80.000 active installations
approved by 10 years in Publishing and Ad Optimization
based on own experiences by serving millions of ad impressions per month