The PopUp and Layer Ads add-on allows you to display ads or even any content in layers and popups.
The PopUp and Layer Ads offers you a new Placement type in your Advanced Ads dashboard. You can choose different positions for the popup. You can set time- or interaction-based parameters: for example, you can fade out an ad after a certain time or you can display a popup after a specific amount of scrolling.
PopUp and Layer Ads bring life to your ad setup by placing ads and content outside a fixed layout. The add-on gives you the control to shape your layers and popups assuming both interests: your ad’s revenue and your visitor’s website experience.
Finally, it doesn’t have to be ads you want to display with PopUp and Layer Ads. It can also be simple information, a subscription form, or other content you want people to see (and react on).
- display ads as a layer above the content
- display after a user interaction (e.g., scrolling)
- display when the user wants to leave
- display ads with a delay
- optional background overlay
- display effects (show, fade, slide)
- hide the ad after a specific time
- choose between different positions for the popup
- customizable close button: allow users to close an ad (not only layers)
- add a timeout for closed ads
- support and updates for one year, unlimited usage afterward
Scroll to the middle of the page, and you will see a demo ad with a background and a close button.
The documentation of PopUp and Layer Ads offers a step-by-step overview of the features and functions of the plug-in. You will also find links to additional in-depth articles and tutorials.
If you have trouble installing or using PopUp and Layer Ads, our support team is here to help. As a customer, you get priority email support and updates for one year.