The Responsive add-on allows you to display ads based on the size of your visitor’s browser and has dedicated support for ads and AdSense on AMP pages.
Delivering ads that “fit” is the biggest problem when optimizing ad income on responsive websites. A 728 pixels wide Leaderboard just doesn’t fit on a smartphone and only confuses visitors. However, using small banners on large screens reduces your income unnecessarily.
The Responsive add-on allows you to set a range of browser sizes your ad is being displayed on. Since the add-on doesn’t need the browser or operating system, it works well on a vast range or browsers and systems.
This plugin is also included in the All Access offer for only €69.
- set minimal and maximal browser width to display ads for
- set custom sizes for AdSense responsive ads
- set default AdSense sizes to rectangle, vertical or horizontal
- customize Adsense Responsive Matched Content unit for desktop and mobile
- list all ads by their responsive settings on the dashboard
- frontend assistant to display ad, container, and window size for admins
- detect tablets
- force responsive image ads if not supported by the theme
- reloads ads when screen resizes and cache-busting in Pro is enabled
- convert AdSense on AMP pages automatically
- support and AMP format from ad networks
- “AMP” display condition to show or hide specific ads on AMP pages
Support and updates for 1 year.
When you want to use the browser width visitor condition on cached websites, you probably need cache-busting from Advanced Ads Pro. The custom sizes for AdSense responsive ads also work without extra cache-busting.
Choose the optimal ad sizes based on the size of the visitor’s browser size. Hide large ads on small devices and deliver well-performing premium sizes on large browsers only.
Combine the browser size condition with other visitor conditions on your ad edit screen.
Create manual sizes for AdSense Responsive Ads which gives you control over the sizes displayed and is known to increase revenue from this innovative ad format.
Convert AdSense ads automatically to AMP
Dedicated support for ads on AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) pages including automatic conversion of AdSense on these pages and an ad type for many other ad networks to work with AMP.
Use the Frontend Assistant to determine the available window and container width. No need to measure every pixel or install complicated development tools to get it right.
Control your responsive ads setup in the Responsive Ads Overview and easily find spots where you missed responsive ads or see which one gets delivered for which sizes.