The Responsive Ads add-on allows you to display ads based on the size of your visitor’s browser. Responsive Ads makes your ad setup compatible with any mobile and desktop device and has dedicated support for ads on AMP pages, including AdSense.
Delivering ads that “fit” is the biggest problem when optimizing ad income on responsive websites. A 728 pixels wide Leaderboard just doesn’t fit on a smartphone and only confuses visitors. However, using small banners on large screens reduces your income unnecessarily.
Responsive Ads allows you to set a range of browser sizes your ad is being displayed on. Hide large ads on small devices and deliver well-performing premium sizes on large browsers only. You can target your ads based on a fixed, minimum or maximum browser width or by defining a certain device as a Visitor Condition.
With the Responsive Ads add-on by Advanced Ads, you deliver your ads right into the broad realm of today’s needs of responsive design.
This plugin is also included in the All Access offer for only €69.
This offer includes priority updates and email support with friendly help and in-depth troubleshooting for one year.
- set minimal and maximal browser width to display ads for
- set custom sizes for AdSense responsive ads
- set default AdSense sizes to rectangle, vertical or horizontal
- customize Adsense Responsive Matched Content unit for desktop and mobile
- list all ads by their responsive settings on the dashboard
- frontend assistant to display ad, container, and window size for admins
- detect tablets
- force responsive image ads if not supported by the theme
- reloads ads when screen resizes and cache-busting in Pro is enabled
- convert AdSense on AMP pages automatically
- use the Auto ads feature on AMP pages
- support and AMP format from ad networks
- “AMP” display condition to show or hide specific ads on AMP pages
When you want to use the browser width visitor condition on cached websites, you probably need cache-busting from Advanced Ads Pro. The custom sizes for AdSense responsive ads also work without extra cache-busting.
The documentation of Responsive Ads offers a step-by-step overview of the features and functions of the plug-in. You will also find links to additional in-depth articles and tutorials.
If you have troubles installing or using Responsive Ads, our support team is here to help. As a customer, you get priority email support and updates for one year.