Welcome to this manual on installing the free ad management plugin Advanced Ads on your WordPress site. These are the steps to get it up and running:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Advanced Ads”.
- Once you find the Advanced Ads plugin, click on the “Install Now” button.
- After the installation is complete, click on the “Activate” button to activate the plugin.
- You will now see a new menu item in your WordPress dashboard called “Advanced Ads” where you can now configure your ads and create new ones.
You can also watch the necessary steps to install Advanced Ads in this video.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Advanced Ads on your WordPress website. Now you can create your first ad and start earning money.
How to install add-ons?
The tutorial above covers how to install the basic plugin from wordpress.org. If you purchased an add-on for Advanced Ads or the All Access bundle, please refer to our manual about how to install an add-on.
Advanced Ads is a free ad management plugin for WordPress that provides you with many features for ad integration and targeting to monetize your website successfully. Moreover, you can extend the features of the basic plugin with various add-ons like Sticky ads, Popup ads, Tracking, or the convenient Google Ad Manager integration. You can purchase some add-ons individually or get the All-Access license that contains all available extensions of Advanced Ads, including Advanced Ads Pro.
You can download the Advanced Ads plugin from the WordPress plugin repository. Simply search for “Advanced Ads” on the plugin repository or follow this link to download the plugin.
As of May 2023, Advanced Ads requires WordPress version 4.9 or higher and PHP version 7.2 or higher. We recommend using the latest version of WordPress and PHP for optimal performance.