Advanced Ads allows you to deliver ads into the Feed of your WordPress site.
There are a couple of things you need to understand before displaying ads within feeds:
- ads in Feeds are disabled by default, go to Advanced Ads > Settings > General to change that.
- only ads within the post content (either inserted by shortcode or placement) will be injected into the feed
- cache-busting will not work, rather create specific ad units for the feed
- Visitor Conditions don’t work at all in feeds
- Feeds can be cached, so when you make changes to the settings, they will not appear right away
Showing an ad in your post feed
Once you enabled ads in feeds in the general settings, you can find the feeds option in the General Conditions of the Display Conditions of the ad and use that to display or hide the ad in a feed.