Advanced Ads Pro helps professional and large websites to optimize their ad setup with highly advanced features.
- Priority Email Support and updates for 1 year, unlimited usage afterward
- Cache-busting – allows dynamic features for websites with cache
- 6 advanced placements
- 13 more display and visitor conditions
- Test placements against each other
- Limit ad to display only once per page
- Refresh ad without reloading the page
- Create ad grids from grouped ads (e.g., block with 2×3 ads)
- Inject ads into content not using the the_content filter
- List currently delivered ads in the admin bar in the frontend
- Select ad-related user role for individual users (ad admin, ad manager, and ad user)
- Lazy Load for more page speed
- Click Fraud Protection
- Alternative ads for Ad-Block users
- Place custom code after an ad
- Central option to disable all ads by post type
Additional Plugin support
- Support for Autoptimize plugin
- Dedicated placements for bbPress
- Dedicated placements for BuddyPress
- Display Condition for WPML languages
- Display and Visitor Conditions for Paid Memberships Pro
Get All Access, if you also need Tracking, Responsive Ads, and other add-ons
This plugin is also included in the All Access offer for only €69.
Large and professional websites need to be fast and caching is one way to boost your website’s speed. However, since cache saves static versions of your websites, some dynamic features like ad rotations in groups, ads by browser width or mobile device don’t work properly. The solution to this is to make an exception for the ad request.
The cache-busting feature in Advanced Ads Pro was developed for large websites, has a minimal impact on the server performance and can even be disabled for ads that don’t need it.
- Pick any position for the ad in your frontend
- Inject ad between posts on posts lists, e.g. home, archive, category
- Inject ads based on images, tables, containers, list elements, blockquotes and any headline level in the content
- Ads on random positions in posts (fighting ad blindness)
- Ads above the main post headline
- Ads in the middle of a post
- Use an HTML tag to place ads everywhere where HTML is possible (e.g., theme options)
- Set a minimum content length before content injections are happening
- Rotate or test placements
- Prevent all automatic ad injections on a specific page
- Dedicated placements for bbPress and BuddyPress
- Show ads from another blog in a multisite
- Background Ads placement
- Repeat Content placement injections
- Allow Post List placement in any loop on static pages
Plus an option to set a minimum length of posts before an ad is injected.
Advanced Display and Visitor Conditions
There are additional conditions that allow you to fine tune who should be able to see ads and when.
- Display ads based on the previously visited URL (referrer)
- Display ads based on the user agent (browser or device)
- Display ads based on URL parameters (e.g., affiliate links)
- Display ads based on user role or user capability
- Display ads based on the browser language
- Display ads based on the number of previous page impressions
- Display ads based on the number of ad impressions per period and user (frequency capping)
- Display ads to new or recurring visitors only
- Display ads based on a set cookie, i.e. if he is subscribed to the newsletter
- Display ads based on a page template
- Display ads based on the index of paginated posts
- Display ads based on the day of the week
Advanced Ads Pro adds a new ad type dedicated to flash files (.swf). After selecting this ad type for an ad, you can set the URL to the flash file or select it from the media gallery, enter any code that will be displayed if flash is not supported and choose the size of the ad.