The WordPress plugin to manage your ads
Join our user base of more than 150 000+ professionals who use Advanced Ads to increase the profits from their websites.
Manage and display an unlimited number of ads, rotations, and placements.
Flexible Ad Types
Target specific user groups and pages on your website to deliver the best-performing call-to-actions.
Plan your ad campaigns with start and expiry date and time.
For fast websites
Compatibility with any caching solution plus optional lazy loading keep your website fast.
See impressions and clicks in your WordPress dashboard or combine them with your Google Analytics metrics.
Send reports directly via email or link to your clients and receive summarized reports to your own inbox.
AdSense and GAM integration
Import AdSense and Google Ad Manager ad units without copy & pasting any code.
Rotate ads and placements to find the best performing ad units and positions.
Fight ad blindness
Use rotations and random paragraphs to increase the attention of your ads.
Secure your accounts
Click Fraud Protection and AdSense warnings help you secure your accounts from violations.
Integration made easy
Use pre-defined integrations for your favorite membership plugin or theme, or build your own using more than 100 hooks.
A Powerful WordPress Ad Management Plugin
Harsh Agrawal, shoutmeloud.com
Top 5 Reasons Why
Here is why our customers and users treasure Advanced Ads
Display an ad in under 1 minute
- Advanced Ads makes publishing an ad as easy as writing a post.
- Pre-defined ad types request only the information needed to create an ad.
- Automatic placements make sure they appear without you having to touch the code of your theme or go into existing posts.
Reporting gives you powerful insights
- Reports on ad impressions and clicks help you focus on your best performing ads, identify the winners in A/B testing and give you credibility with your ad clients.
- You can use reporting in your WordPress backend or send it out to your clients via email or sharable link. Use the Google Analytics integration to combine ad reports with your website metrics for even more insights.
Pre-defined placements with no coding required
- Plenty of available placements can display ads where and how you want them to appear without hiring a developer.
- Content placements add ads to existing posts and pages which you can fine-tune with plenty of conditions.
- You can also define a minimum amount of words between them or minimum content length for a better user experience.
Various layouts to increase your revenue
- Ad grids or sliders allow you to create ad blocks to sell multiple spots to your partners.
- Pre-defined placements like Background or Sticky Ads allow you to monetize positions that are normally not available without coding.
- You can test various outputs and positions using A/B split testing to identify what works best on your website.
Work with a team that has already done it
- Whatever your challenge, strategic or technical, we have probably been there.
- Advanced Ads started as an in-house project for our websites that had over 100 MM monthly ad impressions.
- Learn from over 100 tutorials on our website or reach out via email support to find the solution you are looking for.
Increase your revenue
Use advanced features without spending more time embedding them.
Join over 150 000 publishers and AdOpts who are already optimizing their ad revenues.
Advanced Ads helped us to grow
to 40 MM page impressions
Before using Advanced Ads, my content business was trapped. I was always in the middle when it came to testing new ad networks and positions. My developers didn’t know which campaigns were running and the AdOpts didn’t have the coding skills to implement them properly.
So in 2014, I sat down to develop Advanced Ads as an interface that allowed my colleagues to manage ads without coding while using the same high-performing features I had built over many years.
As a result, our turnover on testing new partners and placements multiplied, resulting in significant growth in revenue, while freeing up my time from daily management.
Did you know?
How Excel-Exercise.com increased its ad revenue by 100%
I went from $2 a day +/- to $15 a day
Lazy loading for AdSense helps to
increase a page speed from 56 to 94
Advertising spending is estimated to further grow by more than 5% each year
Over 150 000 websites use Advanced Ads to improve their ad setup and grow their business
Ratings highlight our love to help publishers resulting
in an average of 4.9 of 5
How can you benefit from Advanced Ads?
Many different businesses identified Advanced Ads as their go-to solution to improve their workflow and increase revenue.
Publishers & Bloggers
… can use advanced ad placements, target ads, and run A/B tests without hiring a developer. This gives them resources to focus on their content while building a profitable business.
- Plenty of control without needing to code
- Display an ad in under 1 minute
- Inject ads into existing posts
- Target ads on specific users and pages
Local News sites
… can schedule and rotate ads from multiple clients and send out ad reports automatically.
- Scheduling ads
- Send reports to clients
- Ad Grids and Rotations
… use Advanced Ads to embed ads from different networks and partner sites, and find the best-performing ones through tests.
- A/B tests
- Reporting on click-through-rates
- Include external impression tracking
… can publish ad tags without waiting for the dev department. This allows them to focus on their revenue-increasing tasks.
- Google Ad Manager integration
- Targeting and display conditions
- Reporting in Google Analytics
- A/B Testing ads and placements
…promote their products in your blog or cross-sell them throughout various product pages.
- Use shortcodes and blocks from your shop system
- Inject ads into existing product pages
- Target specific products and categories
Agencies & Developers
… love our empathy when working with client projects, our extensive documentation, and the extendability of the plugin for custom solutions.
- Free licenses for test sites
- Access to support even if their client purchased the license
- Readable and well-documented code-base
- Over 100 hooks